You can get different information from different parts of the world in this blog

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Invitation

7:44:00 PM Posted by Unknown No comments
Invitation is one way to ask someone / more to go somewhere / do something

There are 2 types of Invitation :

Invitation Formal
- Formal Invitation is the official invitation usually written reply came from such institutions and companies etc.
Invitation Informal
- Informal invitation is not an official invitation written / oral and this invitation is usually given to friends, family and others



Invitation Verbal 
Example:
We want to invite you to come to our house
Can you come to my restaurant?
Are you free tonight?

Accepting (Menerima)
I like that
That sounds good
Thank you for inviting

Refusing (Menolak)
I like that but I can't
I'm very sorry for not able to come
Sorry, I'm very busy

Example Invitation :
Invitation Informal

Invitation Formal



0 Comment:

Post a Comment

Berkomentarlah dengan baik dan sopan